I have SOOO much studying to do. But.. I’ve also got a cold. Therefore, I can blog instead. (I’m working full time & taking 12 credit hours in college :O) I remember when I first thought to recover, I searched the internet high & low for inspiration and whenever I found anything, it meant so much to me. Only then did I start to value what others share online over Insta, WordPress, etc. I want to be a part of those people who perhaps just might inspire one human bean to pursue recovery. Hope you enjoy the links below! ❤ Thanks for stopping by!
- “Mountain Top Feeling”- an blog post by BeautyBeyondBones (she’s amazing)!
2. “Be Somebody” – (part of the lyrics)
I’m just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am
Trying to trace my steps back here again so many times
I’m just a speck inside your hand, you came and made me who I am
I remember where it all began so clearly
I feel a million miles away, still you connect me in your way
And you create in me something I would’ve never seen
When I could only see the floor, you made my window a door
So when they say they don’t believe, I hope that they see you in me
After all the lights go down, I’m just the words you are the sound
A strange type of chemistry, how you’ve become a part of me
And when I sit alone at night, your thoughts burn through me like a fire
You’re the only one who knows who I really am.
We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are.
We all wanna be somebody, we’re willing to go but not that far.
3. Haven’t read through enough posts here yet, but I’m so excited to explore! Written by not only an ED Survivor, but by someone who straight up kicked Ed’s butt.
4. What 7 Women Who Overcame Eating Disorders Wish They’d Known Then-
5. … AND Perhaps, the link to the borscht I’ve been cookin: (Russian)