Common sense title, so here goes, enjoy
- Individuals exercise different muscle groups as odd positions are attempted.
- Selfies are FREE.
- The side effects are only suffered by outsiders, no side effects are felt by the individual taking a Selfie.
- Increase seratonin, melatonin, benatonin, mycololin, pelicolin, abecolin, shetonin, semitonin, ryoboxin, killicoxin, robotussin, aleve, tylenol, benedryl, zyrtec and even pepto bismol activity in cells.
- Help combat mental illness by reminding participant that they too, are worthy of multiple Selfie albums.
- Improve longevity by squeezing out smiles from individuals. Smiles de-stress the individual and are contagious to others.
- Boost productivity as individual scrams to post onto Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and only hackers know where else.
- Keep your immune system armed- ready to fire back at the Unappreciative Folk.
- Decrease the cost of paying actual photographers.
- And last but not least: REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE WORTH PAUSING FOR AND ADMIRING EACH DAY!
*Note: Selfies are not for everyone, contact your camera to see if Selfies will work for you. Interactions can occur between selfies and driving. If you experience withdrawal, know that selfies must not be taken for a period of 12 months. Go to nearest exit, find a place you think no one can see you, and snap away if Selfies do indeed do something for you.